- 7151 N Main St Suite 1000
Clarkston, MI 48346
Referred to locally as a “Lakeland Paradise” Waterford Township is 36 square miles of great city services, waterfront recreation and some of ...
The Village of the City of Clarkston: that’s a long name for a little town (population 900) big on country living with modern conveniences. Clarkston ...
Welcome to my Website
A group of seven top producing local real estate agents started a company called Clarkston Real Estate Services in 1989. We were dedicated to top end service in an agent centric environment. In the last 25 years we have maintained that attitude through many changes in the industry, economy and company ownership. Our office goal is to keep our agents happy and productive so they can focus their time and attention on servicing their buyer's and seller's.
Creating Outstanding Experiences at Every Point of Contact.
- Licensed in 1968
- Associate Broker since 1976
- Past President North Oakland County Board of Realtors 2 terms
- Former director of NOCBOR
- Co-founder of Clarkston Real Estate Services, Inc. 1989
- Co-founder/director of Clarkston State Bank www.clarkstonstatebank.com
- Real Estate office manager/coach since 1993
Helping agents increase their production.
Coaching and mentoring new agents.
Running a pleasant and productive office.
- Lighthouse of Oakland County - Clarkston
- American Cancer Society - Relay for Life www.relayforlife.org
- Toys for Tots
- St. Benedicts Grade School, Waterford
- Brother Rice High School, Birmingham
- Western Michigan University, 3 years
Married for over forty one years to the same lucky lady.
2 grown children, 2 adorable grandchildren, 1 dog.
Resident of Waterford Township for 45 years.
- Charitable fundraising
- Family vacations on Long Lake
- Reading, trivial pursuit, Jeopardy