- 201 Cadycentre
Northville, MI 48167
Welcome to my Website
Whether you are looking for your dream home, thinking about selling your home--or both!--I am committed to providing an outstanding customer service experience for my clients. Let me put my knowledge of the local communities, years of professional sales and marketing experience, strong negotiation skills and customer-centered approach to work for you!
- Free home price estimate: Wondering what your home might sell for in today's fast-paced market? Please contact me and I will be happy to provide a complimentary analysis of your home's approximate current market value.
- Property alerts: Be the first to know when properties that interest you come on the market! Please send me your list of criteria (for example: school district(s) desired, minimum number of bedrooms, etc.) and I will send you a daily or weekly email that will alert you as soon new listings become available that match your criteria. You may unsubscribe at any time.
I am a full-time Realtor, with many years of sales and marketing experience under my belt:
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer; well over $40,000,000 in sales.
- Top 5% of Realtors in the Metro Detroit Area in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as named by HOUR Detroit.
- #11 and #18 in overall sales for Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel, company wide, in 2016 and 2015.
- Coldwell Banker's Diamond Society: 2015.
- Named Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel's "Rising Star 2012," awarded to the individual with the highest first-year sales, company wide.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors and Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors; licensed in the state of Michigan.
- I'm committed to providing outstanding customer service; I love to go above and beyond my clients' expectations! Please see customers' reviews: www.stik.com/chrbenedict1 and https://www.zillow.com/profile/Chris-Benedict/
- LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-benedict/6/8ba/1a3.
"We just purchased a home in Northville. I cannot say enough good things about our agent, Chris Benedict. She was wonderful to us. We were using another agent at another agency and just not receiving results. My husband met Chris at an Open House and really liked her.
I phoned Chris the next day and she arranged for us to see homes right away. On our first meeting she showed me 2 homes that I had not seen before with our other agent. After meeting with her I sent Chris a letter saying we had confidence in her to find us a home and were hoping to do so in 3 months.
We had been home searching for a while and were feeling somewhat discouraged as the Northville Market is very tight to say the least. She called all the 4 bedroom home owners in our existing neighborhood to see if they were wanting to sell, then put up a notice to the other agents that she had someone "ready to move ASAP."
It worked. She found us a house listed with another broker in her office. It was perfect. We made an offer (my husband hadn't even seen it yet). We just closed on the house this past Monday, and are moving in this week.
We are beyond happy. Chris was wonderful, attentive, and just so great to work with." Steve and Christina
"Chris was a wonderful Realtor to work with. She was professional and knowledgeable. We purchased our house while living out of the country and she was our eyes and ears for the transaction. She truly did represent us in our home buying experience. She kept us updated every step of the way and made sure our needs were met. We couldn't have been happier with her and would recommend her to anyone who needs to buy a home." Chris and Mandy
More reviews: https://www.zillow.com/profile/Chris-Benedict/#reviews
- Specializing in the selling and marketing of single family houses and condominiums.
- Clients include both investors and primary home owners.
- Relocation Specialist.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Miami University. Major-Marketing
- Graduate Business Courses, Georgia State University
- Michigan Real Estate Licensing & Continuing Education courses
Real estate is my second career; I feel incredibly blessed to be able to work in such a fascinating field, and help my many wonderful clients sell and/or find a great home. Before becoming a Realtor, I was a sales representative in the college textbook industry, mostly with McGraw-Hill Publishing Company.
My husband Bob and I have lived in the area for the past 15 years, moving here from Linden, MI. What a great place this has been to raise our family! We both grew up, went to college and have worked in different parts of the country-me in Ohio, Iowa and Georgia and Bob on the East Coast-and we simply love living here! Bob manages an engineering group for General Motors. Our oldest son is a junior at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and our youngest son just started his freshman year at Michigan Tech.
I an active member of my local community and church, serving in many capacities over the years. I have volunteered for multiple posititions as my children have moved through the Northville school system, including stints as an event organizer, newsletter publisher, etc. I have been a soccer coach and team manager on and off over the years, both for Northville Soccer Assoc. and my son's club teams. My family and I are quite involved at Hope Lutheran Church in Farmington Hills; I am part of the Stephen Ministry, sing in the choir and serve in other areas. I truly believe it's important to give back to our community and others, and strive to follow that code in my professional and my personal life.
In my downtime I love to hang out with my family and friends, read, run, travel or play a quick nine holes of golf with my husband.
Compare school systems, individual schools, etc.:
Compare taxes between communities:
Check to see if your home is in a flood zone:
I specialize in selling and marketing all types of residential real estate.
Properties I've Recently Sold
Homes sold in 2017:
1003 McDonald Dr., Northville
24519 Padstone Dr., South Lyon
59594 Mary Ln., South Lyon
1027 Allen Dr., Northville
37772 Hollyhead Dr., Farmington Hills
8809 Olympic Trail, Brighton
46218 Greenridge, Northville
45085 Mayo Ct., Northville
32645 5 Mile Rd., Livonia
21642 Parkwood Dr., Northville (Farmington schools)
450 Old Pine Way, Walled Lake
24430 Kensington Dr., Farmington Hills
Homes sold in 2016:
44589 White Pine Cir., Northville
579 Glenwyth Cir., Brighton
44611 Broadmoor, Northville
44575 Galway Dr., Northville
38340 S. Huron, New Boston
2279 Bullard Rd., Hartland
48049 Four Seasons, Northville
18085 Ridgeview Dr., Northville
24136 Lori Ct., Farmington Hills
3920 Gardner, Berkley
21294 Parkane Dr., Farmington Hills
42266 Waterfall, Northville
17597 Crestbrook Dr., Northville
26033 Island Lake Dr., Novi
736 Hidden Creek, South Lyon
41599 Carmela Ct., Novi
4479 Ravinewood, Commerce Twp.
487 W. Cady St., Northville
20304 Boardwalk, Southfield
1003 Glenhill Dr., Northville
44458 Midway Dr, Novi
58334 Belfore Ct., South Lyon
517 Mulberry, Wyandotte
625 McKinley Cir., Canton
984 Allen Dr., Northville
45787 Irvine Dr., Novi
12566 Cedar View Ln., South Lyon
46185 9 Mile Rd., Novi (Northville schools)
42995 River Bend Dr., Plymouth
712 Laguna Dr., Wolverine Lake Village
2163 Park Place, Walled Lake
43662 Westridge, Northville
220 Moon Ridge, Brighton Twp.
176 Harvard St., Canton
205 Legato, Walled Lake (lease)
523 W. Dunlap St., Northville
41651 Sunnydale Ln., Northville
40414 Cove Ct., Plymouth
6431 Elmwood, Waterford Twp.
8723 Barrington, Superior Twp.
1812 Weyhill, Wixom
3522 Loch Bend Dr., Commerce Twp.
9156 Lakewood, Whitmore Lake (represented both the seller and the buyer)
22500 Devron Ct., Novi (Northville schools)
3522 Loch Bend Dr., Commerce Twp.
1155 Surrey Ln., South Lyon
17179 Melrose St., Southfield
1090 Kellogg Rd., Brighton
26501 Branchaster St., Farmington Hills
222 Riveroaks Dr., Plymouth
14811 Riverside St., Livonia
44589 White Pine Cir. E., Northville
229 High St., Northville
376 Red Ryder, Plymouth
27425 W. Skye, Farmington Hills
27401 Red Leaf Ln., Southfield
57723 Village Dr., South Lyon
28415 Greenmeadow Cir., Farmington Hills
340 Cherry Stone, Canton (rental)