Sales Manager, Associate Broker, GRI, ABR
- 177 N. Main Street, Suite 100
Plymouth, MI 48170
We Are Serious About your Success
Michigan's Southeast Premier Real Estate Company
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
Creating Outstanding Experiences at Every Point of Contact!
As a new agent, we believe your success is heavily dependent on the training and technology you receive your first year in the business as well as your work ethic and personal dedication to succeed.
For the experienced sales associates, we believe in coaching you to your next level of production.
- Ongoing recruitment of new and experienced agents.
- Training, retention and recognition of current sales agents.
- Creating an environment of enthusiasm and support for the needs of office sales people and staff.
- Maintaining an environment where fairness and professionalism are the highest priority.
-Training individuals to become successful and accountable professionals.
- Invaluable source to sales team.
- 100% committed to our agents and we are focused ontheir success as a Realtor.
- Associate Broker - 2007
- Graduate Realtor Institute, GRI - 2002
- Accredited Buyer Agent - 2000
- Relocation Certified Specialist for Cendant/Cartus Mobility, Weichart, GMAC, SIRVA, Prudential and Primacy Relocation Companies
- Northern Virginia Community College - Business Law, Accounting - 1989
- Madonna University -General Liberal Arts - 1987
Women's Council of Realtors I-275 Corridor Chapter
Branch Sales Manager, Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel fromOctober 2011 - Present
Associate Broker, GRI, ABR, Sales Associate, Real Estate One from April 2009 - October 2011
Associate Broker, GRI, ABR, Sales Associate, Century 21 Town & Country from September 2001 - April 2009
Real Estate Sale Associate, ABR, J.A. Delaney & Co from September 1999 - September 2011
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member of GreaterMetropolitan Association Board of Realtors (GMAR)
- Member of Ann Arbor Board of Association of Realtors (AAABoR)
I am a proud mother of three wonderful children. My oldest daughter will graduate in June 2016 fromMichigan State University. My son is a United States Marine. Myyoungest daughter will graduate from Northville High School In June 2016l.
I have enjoyed immensely,watching my children grow academically and athletically. Including gymnastics, baseball, dance, soccer, bowling and cross county. I enjoy reading, college football, walking endlessly on the beaches of the ocean, gardening and most importantly dinner time with my family.
I have a loving and supportive husband Jeff, a graduate of the University of Michigan. So yes, we shall fly the "spilt" flag. Go Blue!Go Green!