Associate Broker, ABR®, GRI®
- 177 N. Main Street, Suite 100
Plymouth, MI 48170
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my website and thank you for visiting. I am proud to be part of Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel. I began my real estate career as a manager in the hospitality industry. I truly enjoy what I do. Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime to discuss your buying or selling needs.
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Empathy and Ethics is the yellow brick road to "Altruism"
Unselfishly dedicated to you and your real estate transaction
Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor!
Seasoned Real Estate Professional with over 25-years of proven professional achievements, education and experience. Vice President of Real Estate Management firm for over 10 years.
- Associate Broker
- Certified Manager Community Associations
- Association Management Specialist
- General Manager Hospitality Industry Luxury and Leisure Markets
- Certified At Home With Diversity (AHWD) by the National Association of Realtors
- ABR—Accredited Buyer Representative by the National Association of Realtors
- GRI—Graduate Realtor Institute
Raised in Ypsilanti, Michigan and a graduate of Ypsilanti High School, then onto Washtenaw Community College for Electrical Engineering. I have been married to my dream girl for 30-years. Our greatess achievement along the way is our son who is now in College working toward a secondary education degree. We reside in Plymouth Township and love our community.
- Real Estate
- Personal Development
- New Achievements
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Baseball was my life growing up as a child... I loved playing the game. Golf is now the sport of my choice. I also enjoy bike riding and reading very much.
- Community Associations Institute
- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- Michigan Chapter Community Associations Institute
- National Association of Realtors
- Ypsilanti High School
- Washtenaw Community College
- Holiday Inn University
- General Manager Certification Promus Hotels - Now Hilton Corporation
- Michigan Institute of Real Estate - Real Estate Agent, Broker Education & Residential Construction
- Community Associations Institute - Professional Management Development Programs
- Plymouth/Canton resident for over 30 years
- Past Management Agent for several Community Associations throughout southeast Michigan
- Condominium & Homeowner Associations
- Common Interest Associations
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Short Sales
Looking to move to Plymouth. Contact me your Plymouth Real Estate Expert.
Hail, Hail to Michigan, the leaders and the best. Those words to the University of Michigan fight song could also be used to describe the city it calls ...
If you live in Canton, you don’t have to decide between great schools, shopping, parks and recreation programs, safety, culture or an easy ...
What’s in a name? Residents of the area have long debated whether Novi really got its name because it was the 6th stop (No. VI) on the railroad line ...
Surely you’ve heard the phrase “Everything but the kitchen sink.” Ypsilanti (or “Ypsi” as locals call it) offers so many ...
Livonia, Michigan’s eighth largest city, offers residents great schools, parks and recreation programs, three libraries, and even a symphony orchestra. ...
Northville is welcoming to the casual observer, but it is especially intriguing when you look a little closer. If you were hurrying through downtown ...
Westland is a city in Wayne County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is located about 16 miles (26 km) west ...
Festivals Belleville also has a festival called the Strawberry Festival. The Strawberry Festival gets considerable media coverage. People from all over ...
Do you like your neighborhoods a little spicy? From the red-hot chili cook-off to the annual Ice Spectacular, variety is the spice of life ...
Pinckney is a small town in Putnam Township, Livingston County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 2,427 at ...
Plymouth Township is a charter township of Wayne County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 27,524 ...
Wixom is a city in Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 13,498 at the 2010 census. The ...