Assoicate Broker, Certified Residential Specialist
- 2723 S. State Street Suite 130
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
* Supporter of non-profit dance & arts groups
* Active with the University of Michigan Alumni Association (35 years)
* Treasurer of the University of Michigan Alumni Cheerleaders for the last 25 years
* Previous member of Comic Opera Guild, Ann Arbor Civic Theatre
* Jazz, modern and ballet dance
* Sailing on Lake St Clair on my sailboat "Tiny Dancer"
I hope you find the information and links in my website useful. Please call or e-mail me at any time. I look forward to guiding you in all your real estate needs.
* Licensed Realtor - August 1991 to present
* Associate Broker & Individual Broker Licenses
* CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation - only 5% of all Realtors in the US have this designation
* GRI (Graduate Real Estate Institute) designation
* ABR (Accredited Buyer Agency Representative) designation
* CRMS (Certified Residential Marketing Specialist) designation
* Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
* Certified Public Accountant designation - 1978 to present
Member of the National Association of Realtors, Michigan Associoation of Realtors, Ann Arbor Board of Realtors, Western Wayne Oakland Area Board of Realtors, Michigan Association of CPA's and Home Builders Association of Washtenaw County.
Current member of the Multiple Listing System Committee for the Ann Arbor Board of Realtors
Batchelor of Arts - Economics - University of Michigan 1976