- 201 Cadycentre
Northville, MI 48167
Opening Doors For You...
Welcome to my website! I hope you will find all of the information extremely useful in your search for a home.
When you are ready to sell your home or buy a new one, you need a REALTOR who is dedicated to meeting your goals in a fast, friendly, and non-threatening manner. I would like to be your REALTOR. My strength in the real estate business lies in my commitment to providing my clients with consistent, fine tuned service, tailored to their specific needs.
I'll work for you! If your life is filled with career, family and other important commitments, buying or selling a home doesn't have to be a chore. Let me take care of the details and save you time and energy.
- Licensed Michigan Realtor since 1999
- Assistant Editor Detroit Metropolitan Woman Magazine
- Former Detroit Police Department Detective/Investigator
- Bachelor of Science Degree-- Secondary Education (Eastern Michigan University)
- Post Graduate Studies (MSW)--School of Social Work (Wayne State University)
- First-time home buyers
- Luxury homes
- Condominium sales
- New construction
- Move-up buyers
- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Macomb Emergency Response Group (MERG) Critical Incident Stress Management
- Senior Adult Nutrition Program (Meal on Wheels)
- Michigan Humane Society
- USO (United States Overseas)
- Scuba Diving
- Lived in and familiar with the following counties: