Home Seller Information
Tips for Showing
- Clear the counters of small appliances & utensil caddies
- Take everything off the fridge
- Hide exposed trash cans and pet dishes
- Wash all cabinets - inside and out - including knobs
- Touch up woodwork with polish or paint
Living Room and Dining Room
- Remove any toys or office supplies
- Cut by half any knickknacks on shelves or windowsills
- Open space by removing excess furniture
- Paint walls and ceilings a light, neutral color
- Store toys in closets
- Remove posters from walls
- Repair drywall and paint if needed
Family Room and Library
- Remove clutter from walls and bookcases
- Arrange furniture to show off the space
- Clean the fireplace and mantel
- Deep clean the tub, shower and floor
- Stash all the products and clean the mirrors
- Bring in fluffy new towels and fancy liquid soap
- Keep spray freshener on hand
- Sweep porch/patio/deck - power wash and seal if needed.
- Eliminate any pet poop
- Make the backyard look inviting!
For more tips - and a staging consultation - Call me!
Celebrating 23 Successful Years Selling Homes!