- 294 E. Brown Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
Welcome to Margie Duncan's Website!
You have found Margie Duncan's website! Get ready for a great real estate experience with an experienced professional. If you are new to Michigan, she will help you to love it as she does!
- Advising homeowners in ways to get their home ready to sell
- Doing a thorough market analysis so that the homeowner has a realistic picture of the current real estate market
- Negotiating transactions so that homeowners receive full market value for their homes
- Overseeing the process including a successful real estate closing
- Helping homebuyers in their search for a great home
- Introducing transferees to southeastern Michigan
Great Photos and a Perfect Asking Price=The Keys For Success!
The way a home is marketed directly influences the price that the home will sell for, and the photos of the home that are used online and in print ads make a huge difference. A professional photographer becomes an important part of the "team" that gets your house sold. Margie can arrange for professional photos to be taken on the most beautiful of days-- even if you do not plan to start showings right away....
Michigan is the Come-Back State!
How exciting it is to see our great state rebounding and leading the nation in growth in many areas. The real estate market is a part of that come-back, and we are experiencing a very active market. Northern Michigan is in the news as an excellent travel destination, and thousands of people flock to downtown Detroit for all the great sports arenas and new restaurants. It is a success story that Michiganders are proud of! Go Michigan!
Margie is a 26 year resident of Birmingham, Michigan. A Michigander through and through, she loves the metro-Detroit area and works all over Oakland County. Birmingham has been her home longer than any other city. Margie loves the walkable downtown and you will see her there often with her West Highland Terrier, Piper. She also spends time in downtown Detroit, as an active member of The Detroit Athletic Club, a frequent theatre-goer, and someone who enjoys the sights and sounds of a fun city. Margie is extremely knowledgable about southeastern Michigan, but also knows northern Michigan well. Owning a home on Lake Michigan provides a great spot for her to relax and entertain, and she has sold properties there as well. Michigan is a great state to live in, and Margie will help you love it, too.
- Bachelor's Degree from Central Michigan University
- Master's Degree from Oakland University
- Real Estate Salesperson License
- Real Estate Associate Broker License
- Fine Homes and Estates Certification
- Previews Property Certification, Luxury Homes Specialist
- Smart Homes Certification
- Walking with her West Highland Terrier in Birmingham
- Reading...usually biographies or historical fiction
- Cooking and entertaining, at home or at the lake
- Boating on Grand Traverse Bay
- Working out, bowling, and networking at The Detroit Athletic Club
- Biking, kayaking, and jet skiing at the lake
Margie's professional background includes:
- Bachelor's of Science in Education from Central Michigan University
- Master's Degree in Education from Oakland University
- Over 20 Years of Teaching Experience
- Career Change to Real Estate in 1996
- Broker's License in Real Estate in 2004
- Cartus Relocation Specialist for 19 Years
- Received Production Awards for 19 Years
- Graduate of Leadership Oakland, 1999
- Active Leadership Oakland alumnus since 1999
- Circle of Excellence Award Winner, Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel, 2013 and 2014
- Business Networking
- Continuous Career Development
- Leadership Oakland
- Marketing Homes for Sale
- Business Roundtables at The Detroit Athletic Club
- Strong Direct Mail Advertiser