- 900 W. University, Suite a
Rochester, MI 48307
- Extremely Resourceful
- Have an admirable work ethic and integrity
- Am driven by results
- A creative problem-solver
- Available by text or mobile
I've lived in the metropolitan Detroit area for over 14 years. Having been raised in the western suburbs of Chicago and lived in Kansas City for 8 years, I'm a midwest girl at heart.
My husband works for General Motors and I have two sons - one who is 24 and works at Lear Corporation and another son who's a sophomore at Michigan State.
For fun, I'm remodeling my house, like to watch murder mysteries and am slightly addicted to The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Spending time with my family and friends is very important to me. If it includes football - even better! I truly enjoy working in real estate in this exciting market and it is a passion for me.
Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana-BA
120+ hours of certified real estate licensing and continuing education classes
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer.
- In my 11th year of helping buyers and sellers successfully navigate their real estate needs.
- Received numerous designations and additional educational hours in both banking and real estate.