- 294 E. Brown Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
- Sustaining member of Junior Leaque of Birmingham, Michigan, and Houston Texas.
- Member of Birmingham Athletic Club, Village Club of Bloomfield, and Stonycroft Hills Club.
- Member of St. Regis Church.
- Member of USTA
- Tennis, Paddle Tennis, Golf, Squash,
- Reading, Art History, DSO
- Knitting, Bridge, and Traveling .
Over the years I have worked with people from all over the world. It has been great fun getting to help people become familiar with the Detroit metroplitan area. It is such fun to meet and work with people from all over as well as help them become comfortable with their new surroundings.
Welcome to my Website
Whether you're planning a move across town, across the country, or across the ocean, you have many important decisions to make. The task at hand may seem overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. Moving may be stressful, but it also can be an adventure. As a half full type person, I always try and look at he positive side of things. Getting to know the geographic areas, and felling comfortable with one's surroundings is an important part of finding a home. Once you feel comfortable with an area or areas, it becomes a matter of finding the right home to buy or rent depending on your circustances.
Married to Michael Moran since 1967. We have three grown children, and seven grandchildren.
Having been in the real estate business for the past 21 years, I bring a lot of experience and knowledge to my profession.
User Defined 1
- Graduate of Michigan State University.
- Associate Real Estate Broker.