I have been a Full-Time Professional Realtor with the same company for 31 years! That is almost unheard of for someone to be associated with the SAME Real Estate Firm for such a lengthy time. My background includes the following:
- Experienced Full Time Coldwell Banker Realtor since 1988 - 31 Years with the same company!
- Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals Nationwide
- Accredited Buyers Agent & Sellers Agent
- Lifetime Oakland County Resident
- Born & Raised in Royal Oak, Michigan
- Foreclosure Certified Agent
- Short Sale Certified Agent
- Real Estate Professional with Personal Office Assistant
- Extensive Knowledge of Real Estate Market in Oakland & Macomb Counties
- Balanced History of Listings and Buyer Sales every calendar year
- City of Troy Community Volunteer Board Member - Since 2006
- New Construction Expert
- Over $291,000,000 Million in Career Real Estate Sales Volume
- Member of Coldwell Banker Presidents Club - The 'Top 30' Agents of over 700 agents company-wide 1991 -2018!
- President's Elite Society Club Member
- Relocation Certified Specialist
- Cartus/Altair/Primacy/Brookfield/NEI/Lexicon/Aires Certified Relocation Agent
- Graduate of Realtors Institute
- City of Troy Resident for over 33 Years
- #1 Coldwell Banker Agent in Troy Office
- #1 in Buyer Controlled Sales in Troy Office
- #1 in Listings Sold in Troy Office
- #1 in Listing Taken in Troy Office
- #1 in Gross Commission Sales in Troy Office
In 2012 we combined the Troy & Birmingham Offices as one Mega Office!
We are now One of the Largest Offices in the Birmingham/Troy Area.
Patrick treats his clients like family!
I AM HERE TO HELP YOU, IN ANY PRICE RANGE, NO HOUSE TOO BIG/NO HOUSE TOO SMALL! I SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL HOME, VACANT LAND & CONDOMINIUM SALES. I CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY ASPECT OF REAL ESTATE, HOME STAGING, RECOMMENDED REPAIRS PRIOR TO LISTING YOUR HOME FOR SALE AND MORE!
I AM PROUD TO BE CERTIFIED IN ALL FIELDS OF REAL ESTATE: FORECLOSURES, SHORT SALES, BANKRUPTCY, VACANT LOTS, LAND DEVELOPMENT, ESTATES, VINTAGE HOMES TO NEW CONSTRUCTION.
LET MY HONESTY, INTEGRITY, DEDICATION, AND PASSION FOR THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS! CALL ME NOW, I AM READY TO HELP.
- Born and Raised in Royal Oak, Michigan - Troy Resident for over 33 Years
- Licensed Full Time Real Estate Professional since December 1988
- Full Time Dedicated Professional with Sincere Passion for the Real Estate Business
- Purchased my first starter home at just 18 Years Old, in Royal Oak, Michigan
- New Construction - Vintage Homes - Land Development - Rehab Experience - Professional Staging
- Your One Stop Shop Real Estate Consultant
- Extensive Personal Referral Network for Estate Sales, Handymen, Home Improvements, Home Repairs, House Cleaning, Home Additions & Renovations
- Volunteer: City Board Member, Community Events, Church Events, and Rescue Dog Missions
Question: People often ask, does experience really matter?
Answer: Not ALL realtors are the same, experience in real life situations DOES make a huge difference in real estate transactions. Some of today's real estate transactions can deal with short sales, bankruptcy sales, real estate auctions, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Home Sales, Trusts, Power of Attorney Sales, Estate Sales, Probate, the list goes on and on.
When you hire someone like myself, a real estate professional with 30+ years worth of experience, I have seen it all! Over my vast 30+ year career in real estate I have encountered nearly every situation under the sun. I am here to help you and make your transaction as smooth and seamless as possible.
- Past Longtime Member of Birmingham Area Jaycees
- Charity Event Worker for Church Parish
- Volunteer Member for City of Troy Animal Control Board of Appeals
- Longtime Donor of the Easter Seals Society
- Longtime Donor of the Michigan Humane Society
- Longtime Donor to the Salvation Army
- Longtime Donor to the Boy Scouts of America
Julie & Bill, Troy, MI. - Thank you Patrick for all your hard work, without you our dream home could not have been possible. We will refer you to all our friends when the occasion arises.
Catherine, Royal Oak, MI. - Your knowledge of the FHA Loans were astonishing, thank you for getting the seller to pay the closing costs and seller required repairs. Your were the best buyers agent I could ask for! I love my new home, and it is so close to Downtown, I can walk my dog everyday.
Mary & Brian, West Bloomfield, MI. - Our home sold in just 6 days! What can we say except thank you! Your pricing was right on the money, your virtual tour, color home sheets, and presentation materials were most impressive! Have a wonderful Christmas.
Sarah & Jim, Troy, MI. - It was worth the wait, your patience and time are so much appreciated! We are picky, you stuck with us the entire time, never giving up on us! We will refer you to anyone we know who is thinking of moving! Thanks for the delightful journey, we are very happy in our new home.
Jennifer, Birmingham, MI - Just a note to thank you for finding me this condo! My parents and I were so happy with you helping me find my condo. I have a colleague at work who will be moving soon, I gave her your number......thank you for everything!!
Mike, Birmingham, MI - Great Job! Once I have the place all fixed up, you can sell it for me, and with the profits find me another one, I want to do this every two years while the tax laws allow it!
Barbara & David, Birmingham, MI - Thank you for helping us achieve our dream to live in Birmingham. We are glad we chose you as our agent, your private pocket listing was perfect for us. It was a win, win, for everyone. We especially loved being the only exclusive showing. I have never heard of a pocket listing until we met you, such a great idea!
Jason, Troy, MI. - I still cannot believe that you got me this house. You worked a miracle with the sellers since I was tight on funds and you negotiated to have the seller to cover most of my closing costs. I cannot thank you enough for your support and encouragement through the whole process.