Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in Oakland and Wayne County Michigan.
Sellers The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
Buyers If you are looking to purchase your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you.
Thanks for visiting my web sites. I hope you will call me with any additional questions you may have. I'm happy to meet you at my office to discuss further all the details of buying and selling Real Estate.
- Full-time Realtor since 1985
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Received the following designations from Coldwell Banker
- Coldwell Banker's President's Circle
- Coldwell Banker's Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker's Sterling Society
- Top Producer for Coldwelll Banker Schweitzer Real Estate and Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel for entire career
- Ranking near the top of 400 agents in 15 company offices in Detroit area for entire career
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Member
- Serving all cities of Oakland County Michigan as well as parts of Wayne and Macomb counties.
Previous to my Real Estate career:
- Employed by an Architectural/Engineering firm for 8 years with responsibility for producing specifications for construction projects and critiquing construction workmanship on projects.
- Personally transferred 13 times with a Corporate/military husband and children and experienced with relocation
Assisting families who are relocating to Michigan is dear to my heart since I relocated with my husband and two children many times over the years. I understand the needs of the transferees, and am happy to assist them not only with housing but also visiting our award-winning schools in Michigan. My experience of relocating around the United States numerous times gives me a unique prospective on all areas of the process so I can better serve my clients.
Working with first-time buyers and seniors is especially enjoyable for me as well. You will find me to be patient and it's important to me to know you understand everything about the process of buying and selling.
My specialty markets are as follows:
- Relocation buyers and sellers
- First-Time Buyers
- Senior Buyers and Sellers
- Sellers and buyers who are either "buying up" or "down-sizing"
- Luxury properties for Buyers and Sellers
- New Construction properties
- Degree in business with emphasis on marketing
- Realtor license in Michigan since 1984
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Cendant Relocation Certification
- Certified by Relocation Companies throughout the U.S. to represent Corporations in relocation
- Certified by Cartus Relocation Corporation
- Trained in successful staging techniques for residential real estate
- Member of the Oakland County Board of Realtors
- Member of the Women's Council of Realtors, WCR
- I serve on the Women's Council of Salvation Army
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, GRI
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
I especially enjoy time with my family, gardening, theater, music, reading, art festivals and galleries, photography, real estate remodeling, gourmet cooking, staging of homes and serving on the Women's Council for Salvation Army. I truly love real estate and the market and industry are ever changing, and I enjoy the daily challenges. My clients and customers become my "extended family" and the friendships I have with them give me so much pleasure and enrich my life.
I have always applauded the work done by the Salvation Army throughout our world. For many years I've been actively involved with the Women's Council for Salvation Army and am busy every Christmas with the wonderful work they do to make the holidays extra special for families in the area.
I'm a Texan by birth and grew up in a small town on the Texas/Oklahoma border. I left family behind when I married a Captain in the Army who server twice in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot. I was an active military wife and headed the Red Cross Pediatric Clinic and Newcomer's coffees on the base where we served, and we also traveled around the Country while he attended various military and flight schools.
Our daughter, Allison, was born in Dallas after we left the military and my husband joined Ross Perot's company, EDS, in the early days. It was an exciting time for EDS and we remain in contact with many of our friends from those early years. We moved to San Francisco and our son, Michael, was born there. We spent 8 years in California and were in Marin County near the wine country at the end of our California assignment. The four of us headed back to Dallas and my husband, Kenn served as a Vice President for EDS there for eight years.
One more move with EDS brought the four of us to Michigan and we settled in Bloomfield Village in Bloomfield Twp., and I've owned two homes in this delightful area. Kenn was serving as a Vice President and Director for EDS as we joined GM. Allison attended Cranbrook/Kingswood and Michael attended Seaholm. Allison graduated from Tufts and is living in LA. She's President and Chief Operating Officer for 3 well-known private book stores in CA. Michael stayed in Michigan and lives in Troy and has built a fine landscaping business and plays soccer on championship teams in the areas.
I love Michigan so much and am happy to be here, and also love the challenges that come with our complicated real estate market. My clients and customers are also "my family" and I continue to stay in touch with them and offer advice and information when they have needs. I enjoy the challenges of this market and am dedicated to making your home buying and or selling experience enjoyable. Please feel free to call with any questions you may have. I hope you will give me an opportunity to assist you with your real estate needs. Thanks for visiting my web site.