I learned very early on in my real estate career that the one common denominator that holds true or for everyone is that at the end of the day everybody goes home. Fortunate to have 17 years of commercial-industrial real estate experience and several more in residential real estate I have been able to provide a unique skill set to assist my customers and clients. With the premise that home is where the day begins and ends I have chosen to provide exemplary service to fullfill that end. Home is where you find comfort, rest and relaxation. Where your soul needs to be at peace. That's where I come in. Let me help you with the purchase and sale of your home, whether your home is tranquil and serene or filled with the bustle of growing children and all their friends. It's all about what makes you smile inside. None of the big world really matters if you can't be happy at home. I will treat each and every deal as if it's a multi-million dollar investment that your happiness is dependent upon. Why? Because that's really what it is.
- Residential Oakland County
- Lakefront Property & Communties
- First-time Home Buyers
- Investment Property
- Commercial/Industrial Property
What Am I About?
Sparkling Blue Lakes. Majestic Mountain Landscapes. Thin Crisp Air in High Mountian Elevations. Fresh Glistening Snow. Deep Snow. Skiing on Any Day of the Week Anywhere. Rapids. Big Rapids for Riding and Small Rapids for Listening Pleasure. Riding Bikes Anywhere for Any Reason. Colorful Organized Gardening in Mother Nature's World. And I'm a Self-Described Techie Nerd.
Oakland County Lakes - Acreage and other Random Facts
Oakland County Lakes - By Size
- Cass Lake - 1280 acres, public access
- Kent Lake - 1036 acres, public access via Kensington Metropark, 10 mph limit
- Orchard Lake - 865 acres, public access
- Walled Lake - 643 acres, private
- Ponitac Lake - 633 acres, public access
- Sylvan (402) & Otter (198) Lake - 600 acres, public access
- White Lake - 576 acres, public access
- Lake Orion - 493 acres, public access
- Lake Angelus - 477 acres, private
- Union Lake - 474 acres, public access
- Lake Oakland (312) & Woodhull (146) - 458 acres, public acsess
- Lakeville Lake - 444 acres, public access
- Maceday (221) & Lotus (194) Lake - 415 acres, public access
- Pine Lake - 395 acres, private
- Elizabeth Lake - 363 acres, private
- Upper Straights Lake - 323 acres, private
- Oxbow Lake - 290 acres, private
- Wolverine Lake - 287 acres, public access
- Tipsico Lake - 254 acres, public access
- Duck Lake - 253 acres, private
- Watkins Lake - 238 acres, private
- Lower Straits Lake - 235 acres, private
- Walnut Lake - 232 acres, private
- Big Lake - 217 acres, public access
- Loon Lake - 210 acres, public access
The largest lake in the State of Michigan is Houghton Lake at 31.3 square miles.
The deepest lake in the the State of Michigan is Torch Lake, reaching a 285 foot depth at one point.
Most public access is though a State Boat Launch or Park where a permit is needed. Please consult oakgov.com for more information.
Information compiled from oakgov.com and mymlsa.org
- Women's Council of Realtors, Birmingham-Bloomfield Chapter, VP of Membership 2016-17, Vice-Chair of Hospitality 2015
- CBWM Birmingham, Continuous Improvement Committee
- CBWM Birmingham, Birmingham Advisory Committee
- Pinewood Industrial Park Association, Secretary
- 16 year Resident of Sylvan Lake, the "Prettiest Little City in Michigan!"
- Oakland County Boat Club, Member
- Boyne Mountain, condo owner
- Aspen, Colorado, past-resident and retirement goal
- Michigan State University, BA Employment Realtions
- Colorado Mountain College, Real Estate
- Hidden Treasure Award - 2018 Michigan Week, Oakland County, West Bloomfield
- Sylvan Lake Home & Garden Tour, Chairman 2015-16, Docent Chairman 2014
- Sylvan Lake Parks & Rec - Volunteer
- St. Hugo School - Parish Member